среда, 17. август 2011.

The Best Of The First Jazz Nishville 95



NASLOV               The Best Of The First Jazz Nishville '95

SNIMANO             Recorded Live At The Jazz Festival In Nis
                           19th,20th,21th January,1995

ETIKETA               KPGT Production Cd 002

MUZICARI I NUMERE

01.Campus Caravan I Nesa Petrovic (Beograd) - The Song From Vranje
02.Goran Popovic - Jelena Jovanovic (Nis) - The Classics Of Jazz
03.New Age Band I Vladana Markovic (Beograd) - The Travelers Blues
04.Julian Janusev - Ljubomir Denev (Sofija) - My One And Only Love
05.Lazar Tosic - Bisera Veletanlic (Beograd) - Feel So Good
06.Yildiz Ibrahimova (Ankara) - `Round Midnight
07.Simeon Sterev Kvartet (Sofija) - The Accidents
08.Dixie Pogon (Nis) - Tiger Rag
09.Jovan Maljokovic - Alma Vucinic (Beograd) - Night And Day
10.Zona C I Mihail Grozdanov (Sofija) - Sensation For
11.Acoustic Version (Sofija) I Yildiz Ibrahimova - No Title